"To provide the highest quality service, by continuous improvement
and through the skillfulness of our most valuable assets- OUR EMPLOYEES."
REC Marine Logistics considers safety highest priorities. We must conduct all operations safely and prudently, while providing our customers with the finest services and equipment available. To meet that goal, we must all work together to assure our customers that each project undertaken by REC Marine Logistics reflects a commitment to safety, pride in our work, in our reputation, and in ourselves.
In order to ensure the safety of its personnel, REC Marine Logistics adopted a Safety and Environment Management System program.
- Strive to reach our goal of zero accidents
- Continually improve upon the process that directly or indirectly lead us to our goal of zero accidents.
- All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- NO job is so important that we cannot take the time to do it safely.
- Safety compliance in a condition of employment.
- If we have an accident, we will handle it as promptly and as professionally as possible.
- Strive to maintain employee retention and minimize turnover.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of our work processed as an organization an as individuals in the areas of safety, protecting the environment, quality, integrity, caring for our employees and responding to their needs, as well as that of the customer's.
- Provide the resources necessary to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Treat our employees as our most valuable asset.
- Ensure that they are properly trained and know our expectations as well as that of the customer.
- Earn and maintain customer and public trust and respect through open communication with them and each other.
- Reflect fairness, respect, and the highest quality of ethical conduct.
- Educate and ensure that we do not pollute the environment.
- Provide the resources required to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate genuine concern for the environment through our actions.